Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Fun With Miss Erin

Wednesday is my favourite day in the week because it's hump day and also it's my free day in the week. "Free" meaning I have no students or other commitments. It's also the day I generally feel keen to get my camera out and photograph. However, the last two weeks I haven't really organised myself until late in the day. So last Wednesday around 4 o'clock Erin and I drove down to the local park for some quick photos.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love how her dress matches her eyes! 

 







 
Erin loves bunnies, so we grabbed her two stuffed ones before we left. I didn't end up using them in the pictures but as we were walking back to the car I snapped this one as she was looking at the water.

5 comments:

  1. The first shot of Erin is so cool! Very professional! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks Emma! That means so much to me! :-) Looking forward to seeing you soon!

      Delete
  2. Stunning photos Bethany! What camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jemima, I used my beautiful Canon 7d, and I'm pretty sure I shot it with my 50mm f1.8 lens. My camera is pretty awesome, though it has helped a lot recently when I've been learning how to use all the features on it. :)

      Delete
  3. Nice photos of Erin, Bethany xox

    ReplyDelete